Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

May 1st, Carol's Day

Expand Messages
  • Jerry
    My dear Carol, Allow me to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Being born on May Day is very a very special, a very magical day. The ancient Celts named this day
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
      My dear Carol,
      Allow me to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Being born on May Day is
      very a very special, a very magical day. The ancient Celts named this
      day Beltane. the Teutons called it Walpurgis, while the Romans called
      it Floralia. By whatever name though, this day celebrates the
      greening of spring and the renewal of life. My wish is for this day
      to be magical to you dear lady.
      Friends for life,
      Jerry
    • Diva
      Dear Carol, I ll raise my glass and beckon the Gods for a little magic for you today too! Hugs, my friend. Marge Jerry wrote: My dear
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
        Dear Carol,
         
        I'll raise my glass and beckon the Gods for a little magic for you today too!
         
        Hugs, my friend.
         
         
        Marge

        Jerry <jerry5849@...> wrote:
        My dear Carol,
        Allow me to wish you a very Happy Birthday.  Being born on May Day is
        very a very special, a very magical day.  The ancient Celts named this
        day Beltane. the Teutons called it Walpurgis, while the Romans called
        it Floralia.  By whatever name though, this day celebrates the
        greening of spring and the renewal of life.  My wish is for this day
        to be magical to you dear lady. 
        Friends for life,
        Jerry







        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS






        Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.

      • Carol
        Dear Jerry, Thank you for your warm wishes. Although I might be slightly biased, I cannot imagine a better time of year to celebrate life, birthdays, or
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
          Dear Jerry,
          Thank you for your warm wishes. Although I might be slightly biased, I
          cannot imagine a better time of year to celebrate life, birthdays, or
          anything else.
          My aunt Nancy celebrates her 70th birthday tomorrow. My parents had
          gone out to dinner with Bob and Nancy (uncle and aunt) to celebrate
          her birthday and apparently, I couldn't let them have a party without
          me. So on my aunt's 21st birthday at 10:06 PM, I arrived. I also think
          Mom may have screamed "May Day" a time or two (lol). Thanks again my dear.
          Friends always,
          Carol
          --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry" <jerry5849@...> wrote:
          >
          > My dear Carol,
          > Allow me to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Being born on May Day is
          > very a very special, a very magical day. The ancient Celts named this
          > day Beltane. the Teutons called it Walpurgis, while the Romans called
          > it Floralia. By whatever name though, this day celebrates the
          > greening of spring and the renewal of life. My wish is for this day
          > to be magical to you dear lady.
          > Friends for life,
          > Jerry
          >
        • Carol
          Dear Marge, Thanks for your good wishes. What d ya say we just take this whole gang on the road for a big noisy party somewhere? Hugs back atcha, Carol ...
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
            Dear Marge,
            Thanks for your good wishes. What'd ya say we just take this whole
            gang on the road for a big noisy party somewhere?
            Hugs back atcha,
            Carol

            --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, Diva <the_only_data_diva@...> wrote:
            >
            > Dear Carol,
            >
            > I'll raise my glass and beckon the Gods for a little magic for you
            today too!
            >
            > Hugs, my friend.
            >
            >
            > Marge
            >
            > Jerry <jerry5849@...> wrote:
            > My dear Carol,
            > Allow me to wish you a very Happy Birthday. Being born on May Day is
            > very a very special, a very magical day. The ancient Celts named this
            > day Beltane. the Teutons called it Walpurgis, while the Romans called
            > it Floralia. By whatever name though, this day celebrates the
            > greening of spring and the renewal of life. My wish is for this day
            > to be magical to you dear lady.
            > Friends for life,
            > Jerry
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > Learn more about ticket2wite at http://ticket2write.tripod.com
            >
            >
            >
            > SPONSORED LINKS
            > Creative writing Professional writer Creative writing
            course Creative writing program Writing book Writing a book
            >
            > ---------------------------------
            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            >
            > Visit your group "ticket2write" on the web.
            >
            > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
            > ticket2write-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
            Service.
            >
            >
            > ---------------------------------
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > ---------------------------------
            > Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone calls to 30+ countries for
            just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
            >
          • Diva
            Works for me. Carol wrote: Dear Marge, Thanks for your good wishes. What d ya say we just take this whole gang on the road for a big
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 30, 2006
              Works for me. 

              Carol <carol_emt87@...> wrote:
              Dear Marge,
              Thanks for your good wishes. What'd ya say we just take this whole
              gang on the road for a big noisy party somewhere?
              Hugs back atcha,
              Carol

              --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, Diva <the_only_data_diva@...> wrote:
              >
              > Dear Carol,
              >   
              >   I'll raise my glass and beckon the Gods for a little magic for you
              today too!
              >   
              >   Hugs, my friend.
              >   
              >   
              >   Marge
              >
              > Jerry <jerry5849@...> wrote:
              >   My dear Carol,
              > Allow me to wish you a very Happy Birthday.  Being born on May Day is
              > very a very special, a very magical day.  The ancient Celts named this
              > day Beltane. the Teutons called it Walpurgis, while the Romans called
              > it Floralia.  By whatever name though, this day celebrates the
              > greening of spring and the renewal of life.  My wish is for this day
              > to be magical to you dear lady. 
              > Friends for life,
              > Jerry
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > Learn more about ticket2wite at http://ticket2write.tripod.com
              >
              >
              >
              >   SPONSORED LINKS
              >         Creative writing   Professional writer   Creative writing
              course     Creative writing program   Writing book   Writing a book
              >    
              > ---------------------------------
              >   YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >
              >    
              >     Visit your group "ticket2write" on the web.
              >    
              >     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
              >  ticket2write-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
              >    
              >     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
              Service.
              >
              >    
              > ---------------------------------
              >  
              >
              >
              >
              >            
              > ---------------------------------
              > Love cheap thrills? Enjoy PC-to-Phone  calls to 30+ countries for
              just 2¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
              >






              YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS






              How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.

            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.