More May Birthdays

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
      Hello Marge,
      I would like to send to you my well wishes for our upcoming birthday
      on May 8th and to thank you for having been born one year to the day
      after me. Perhaps one of these days we can celebrate that day
      together over dinner and drinks. Until then, I shall raise a glass to
      you my dear friend. (Besides, it isn't everyone who has a WordFaery
      born on their birthday. Lol)
      All my best to you dear,
      Jerry
    • Diva
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2006
        Dear Jerry,

        I think my Mother showed excellent taste in selecting my birth date.

        Alas, whenever she would recall the events of the evening; "your Father and I were playing rummy at the kitchen table and Milton Berle had just come on (television) that's when I told your Father to take me to the hospital" - -she left me to discover the lovely connection to you at my own speed.

        Indeed we must celebrate with dinner and drinks one year.   (That is goind to be one heck of a road trip!)

        **smooches**

        Marge