Great story, Wings!

  • Job Conger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Your story is making the rounds. My friend Barry Tempest, also a Limey,
      known in your air as the "Limey Fed" and on the air show circuit as "Sheik
      Yassir Veryfat" passed it around a few months ago. Hilarious story. Thanks
      for sharing it. I've never complained about laughing twice at the same good
      story.
      May your skies be CAVU, and may you always return softly to home,
      Job Conger
      Visit and support my websites if you've a mind to --
      aviation - www.aeroknow.com
      not aviation - www.aeroknow.com/and.htm