Re: Questions??????

  • ralphbaisley
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 31, 2005
      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, mnbates <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Hey Tin Man,

      Do you know your writers or what? I am impressed! Yep, I love those
      movies too. Thinking about titles, I've determined that it's not
      just the title but the great story behind it as well. Without a
      great story Casablanca might be a twin of Ishtar. Their both single
      word titles about places in the African desert. Of course one's a
      great story and one's well, uggghhhhh!
      All My Best,
      Da Baiz

      Baiz,

      > No slip of the finger I was given the name Tin by my sister when
      she
      > was about 2 she couldn't manage Martin, so I have been Tin to
      friends
      > and family for nearly 40 years.
      >
      > In Casablanca and 12 Angry Men you have named two of my favourite
      > films. The script by Julius and Philip Epstein and Howard Koch (I
      > haven't read the play by 'Everybody Comes to Ricks' by Murray
      Bennet