"Bound" - Poetry By John Christopher

  • TizerUp2Thriller@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2005

      Bound
      ______________________

      The need for bondage haunts us
      Like an aching dream
      Craving the sweet dilemma of sensuous containment
      The rapturous desire for lost control

      Limbs must be fettered
      Choices left to another
      That we might spend time away from time
      And anyone without an understanding
      Of why we must do what we must do
      Be who we must be
      Within this semi-dangerous fantasy
      Fraught with delicious predicament
      Carefully planned
      like long-awaited vacations
      Dreamed beforehand
      And ministered masterfully
      Like holy libations
      In love stimulations
      And fun
      One-on-one

      John Christopher

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
        Hi John.

        All I can say is: "Whatever turns you on."
        "Fettered"? maybe I'm a little old fashioned but in my world only
        animals and convicts are fettered.
        I would be very wary of Sharon Stone and her ice pick.
        No my friend, I prefer the girl who says "Lay down your arms and
        surrender to mine".