Re: jet plane view (Marc) and C.J. Laity

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
      Dear Marc...C.J. Laity puts an enormous amount of time and effort
      into promoting poetry in Chicago. His ChicagoPoetry.com is updated
      daily and contains a lot of great information to help Chicago poets
      know what is going on in a very active community. I wish every city
      had someone with his drive and dedication. He is irreplaceable.

      I am glad he has shared his views on your poetry, too. It is always
      a good thing to receive a variety of observations.

      Suzianne

      P.S. I don't require my friends and aquaintences to concur with my
      political opinions. It would be a dull world, indeed, if they did.
      Besides, I tend to change my mind frequently. New facts and new
      situations deserve reconsideration of long-held views.

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Marc McCune" <msmccune@h...>