RE: [ticket2write] Update (Dave)

  • David Roth
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2005
      Message
      Hi Carol,

      Nope - our church is not air conditioned either.  The age range this year is 4-11 - should be interesting.

      Dave

       "Dad, you have the unique ability to condense any 10 word concept into 1,000 words or more."

      Kathryn Roth

      Visit me at Dave’s Place

      Join in on the fun at Dave’s Poetry Place

      Plan a meal at Dave’s Cooking Place