Re: Bill Clinton and his ladies

  • not_procrustean
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2005
      Thank you Susan

      I'm afriad the writing has taken a back seat to babies in the last 2
      years, but the fog is slowly lifting now and I have a plan...

      However, as a wise person once said, in order to be a writer you
      have to actually write, so be gone with you and buy a pen - so here
      I am refreshing myself with the instruments of literary dalliance. I
      shall practice on you all my rants, and contribute constructively on
      the talent within these illustrious (if illusory) walls.

      No_pro

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Donahue"