Hi!!

  • Viki
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      I've been trying to post for a while, and it doesn't show up.

      ARGH!

      vik
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2005
        Dear Victoria...Your message came through just fine. I don't know if
        Yahoo was fine tuning the system, or what the problem was. Our group
        is monitored, which means that messages must be approved before they
        appear here. That is not a matter of censorship, it is a way of
        weeding out the advertizements and other silly things which clutter up
        many of the other writing groups. Perhaps the delay is what made you
        think your postings had gone astray. I hope it all runs smoothly for
        you now.

        Suzianne