Re: Rain

  • nigel_tiptoe
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 8:12 PM
      AD

      Oh I know the horrors of weekdays; worry and love.

      Congratulations on the way the 'hostage' lurks behind the images of
      this poem; how the unmerciful working week looms, threatening, over
      the wet weekend.

      There is a wonderful economy in this poem - so few words to evoke so
      much feeling.

      Nigel

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, ambient_dreamer <no_reply@y...>