Wanted: Book Reviews

  • muses review
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Wanted: Book Reviews (200words)

      1. Book reviews on: novels, novellas, poetrybooks, poetrychapbooks
      2. News about literary events
      3. Art photos or photos of nature.

      Please send: your book reviews, literary events and art photos by email to:

      Our compensation is a byline for the meantime. We can post your email and website.
      We can also post your photo if you like.

      Visit us:

      Happy New Year (Except the tsunami victims-let us pray for them and give cash donations.)

      /Andrew
      Editor, Muses Review