Advertising.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Polite request to members

      If, like the moderators of t2w, you would never consider operating a
      hot-dog stand in Tiffany's without their express permission,
      please refrain from offering a service which requires members to
      part with money as this may cause a conflict of interest with Yahoo,
      our sponsors, to whom you would be advised to address your
      advertising copy.

      To the person, who shall be nameless:
      Although you appear to offer an excellent service, we regret it was
      necessary to delete your post in this instance but we wish you well
      in your endeavours and trust you understand our position in this
      matter.

      Very best regards

      Wings (on behalf of t2w moderators)