Pantoum Challenge to Suzianne@ticket2write

  • Jim McDonough
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
      Its early fall my friends.
      The first cold breezes touch my skin.
      Leaves start to show their colors
      I know exactly whats in the wind!

      The first cold breezes touch my skin.
      Relish now your favorite season,
      I know exactly what's in the wind.
      Even the flowers know the reason.

      Relish now your favorite season,
      The days swiftly pass in silent march.
      Even the flowers know the reason.
      The long-necked geese are flying South.

      The days swiftly pass in Silent march
      To soon the snow covers the North
      The long-necked geese are flying South,
      And splash in warm waters and soft grass.
      Jim McDonough
    • J.C. Brinson-Untiet
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
        Great Poem Jim. wonderfully literate makes you feel the wind blowing..JC

        Now Out: Blood Red A Vampires Love Story.
        ISBN CODE: 1413708218
        Available at: Walden Books.com..Powells.com..AllDirect.com..

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2004
          Dear Jim...I love this. Looking out my window, I see the Canada
          geese gliding by, and lament the passing of this glorious season.

          Suzianne

          --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Jim McDonough"