Re: [ticket2write] Re: Combustion..A Poem..Suzanne..

  • J.C. Brinson-Untiet
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2004
      Hello Suzanne;

         No I am not the one who told you about the Devine Animal but would love to find them. If you could send me the link or email address I would love to send them so of my stuff..Thank you JC

      Now Out: Blood Red A Vampires Love Story.
      ISBN CODE: 1413708218
      Available at: Walden Books.com..Powells.com..AllDirect.com..

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2004
        Dear JC...My pleasure. The URL is http://www.divineanimal.com/

        Suzianne

        P.S. Fair warning to the rest of you ~ The contents may cause you
        to blush.

        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "J.C. Brinson-Untiet"