Re: A woman like me (19324)

  • Judy Arline Puckett
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2004
      --- I think that my flaws are just carelessness, I can't really use
      the line ,hey Im a woman so I should be emotional,lol,I have a very
      bad habit of not proof reading things.Thank you for your
      reply,sometimes Criticism can improve a person!!!It would be nice if
      yahoo had a spell check here and on the mess,lol it might make me
      look good.
      Judy