The Old Man’s Down

  • garold
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      The Old Man's Down

      The old man's down
      he fell off the wagon again
      and he hit pretty hard this time
      it's a crying shame
      but there ain't no one to blame
      but the man with the bottle in his hand

      old man don't you worry
      I won't let `em talk bad about you
      they don't understand it's the road you choose
      it's attitudes and altitudes
      we're gettin' high and gettin' boozed
      I see myself in the eyes of you old man

      well the old man's gone
      he'd quit his job
      so he could finally catch up on that drink
      hell he tried, Lord knows he tried
      he gave it forty long years of life
      but he never did quite finish it all

      ...i've finally figured out how to post my music on-line and would be
      interested in any feedback from folks.....here's the linky;

      http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=152638

      .....tks, people, ahead of time....harsh criticism is
      preferred.....it's the only way one can get a window into how other's
      perceive ones work as normally we're all too close to our own
      projects to see them objectively......