Thank You For Your Message

  • G. Michael Short, Literary Agent
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, I will no longer be acting as literary agent. I have decided instead to provide editorial services to authors and publishers.

      To thank you for your time, I will edit your manuscript for just $50, waiving the regular 50 cents per page fee. To take advantage of this offer, simply send your manuscript along with a check or money order for $50 to:

      G. Michael Short
      11657 Doverwood Drive
      Riverside, CA 92505-3216

      Whether or not you decide to take advantage of this offer, I wish you the best of success with your writing!

      Sincerely,

      G. Michael Short
      Literary Agent
      http://www.gmsla.com