Pray

  • Rach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      A magnet to the heart of any girl
      knees would bend until his death day
      I heard the sirens come close
      I never knew such a day would come
      paramedics fighting God
      I got to my knees and I prayed
      I prayed for his soul
      and I know those words don't exist yet
      but I still Prayed

      Tell me it's not true
      Say it's just a game
      He said nothing could get better than that
      and I learned
      What lies could do
      Say it's not true
      tell me he was a real thing
      show me the holes that have been filled
      like he used to do
      put some words into his mouth
      Tell him what to say
      to make the sirens go away

      I folded my hands for truth
      This day I didn't think would come
      He got lost in the line of duty
      how the world spits out it's young
      If you want to be loved
      then you'd better learn what lies can do

      So I Prayed, I Prayed for him
      after that day
      I got to my knees and
      I prayed
    • cody windsong
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        Love the line: Paramedics... Nice...

        Rach <prettybaby203@...> wrote:
[...]

        TIP:  If you are receiving individual messages, you can modify your membership to receive no e-mail or a daily digest of messages.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Do you Yahoo!?