Re: [ticket2write] New Year - Fresh Start

  • Brenda Coxe
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2003
      Perhaps for some, but I won't be drinking (not much of a drinker here), and I don't even like football, so I guess writing will be on my agenda for sure.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
        Message
        Here in South Carolina, we follow some old traditions. I'll be working on revising a story, then will meet friends for lunch to eat collard greens, black-eyed peas and rice (hoppin' john) to celebrate the new year and cast a spell for prosperity for 2004. My local writer's group meets tonight, so now I have to get that story ready to read to them.

        Happy 2004 and good riddance to 2003.

        May we claim peace in our time.
        Charlotte Babb
        Need to lighten up your day?
        Read The Thing in the Tub at Mystic Toad Press
      • courshon
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
          I agree! Organizing one's writing space is great, and even the whole room itself. I
          write in my living room, and when it's a mess (which happens ever once in a while), it
          takes up "mind space"...

          Jerome

          "God, Sex & Apple Pie" - New Movie in Stores Now
          http://www.GodSexApplePie.com/in.html