SORANA - "ETERNAL TRACE"

  • Sorana S.
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003

                                                          ETERNAL TRACE

               I am nothing else

               But your winged thought

               That travels restlessly

               Through the meridians of chaos.

               My destiny is to always lead my days

               And die just to be born again,

               Walking like a pale silent ghost

               Through tombs and clouds and drops of rain.

               Always being lured by immortal dreams

               I wander like a shadow �

               I am the ghost of your restless mind,

               Haunting you forever � day and night.

               Life and death are both my touches �

               I am the step that bores another step ahead

               With every move, with every turn you make

               Trying to leave it behind.

               I am the trace of your existence,

               Love and hatred blurred into a nightmare �

               The nightmare you sip and breathe

               In each and every instant.

                                                               - SORANA -

                                                                           Sunday, November 30, 2003

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003
        Dear Sorana...As always, I am pleased with your poetry. You bring
        keen observations and feelings into focus and expand on a theme with
        grace. The premise of "Love and hatred blurred into a nightmare" is
        great food for thought.

        There is only one line here which I think might be reworked to
        better advantage..."I am the step that bores another step ahead" I
        wonder if "bores" was the right word where you used it. The word,
        as a verb, usually has to do with drilling as in "they bore 200 feet
        before reaching bedrock." Also, the use of the word "step" twice in
        the same line might be reconsidered.

        I love the phrase, "meridians of chaos"...nice use of language!

        Suzianne

        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Sorana S." <sorana_l_s@y...>

        Sunday, November 30, 2003