help

  • Mary Lu Perham
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hello!
      I am beginning a novel, with part of it set in Northern Ireland. I need a resource to whom I can address my questions about geography, current lifestyle practices, social habits and customs, things like that. I don't want to limit myself to what I know or remember from my time visiting the country. These things are probably difficult, if not impossible, to find out via the internet. Is there anyone on the list who lives there, has lived there, or is knowledgeable about the place?  If you would be willing to advise me now and again when I have a question, please email me off list at pearlie@...
      Thanks!
      Mary Lu