New to the Group

  • David O. Olawoyin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 19, 2003

      Greetings to you all. I am new to the group and thought it well to make a little introduction.

      I am a young Nigerian and Christian writer, the proverbial eaglet that was hatched in the barnyard � to be exact, the engineering barnyard. While I have done a few non-commercial articles, I am presently deeply steeped and very well advanced on my first book � �Kings and Priests of Another World Order� � which I have a hunch would be groundbreaking. I will be posting the overview on the group as soon as possible.

    • x_seraph_x
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2003
        --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "David O. Olawoyin"
        <brookkidron@h...> wrote:
        > Welcome to the group....
        I look forward to reading your work
      • Jason Mc Donald
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2003
          Hi Everyone:

          My name is Jason Mc Donald and I am a recent member to the group.
          I'm a technical writer by trade and am at the moment marketing around
          and trying to find an agent for a suspense thriller trilogy I have
          written. I have been perusing the message board and getting an idea
          of your feedback process. I look forward to reading some fantastic
          works and getting to know people.