Re: New Member's Interpretation of the Spring Challenge

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2003
      Dear Shawn: Welcome to the group. This was an interesting
      take on the resurection theme. I especially like, "They're next in
      line for Resurrection" - It's good to do some personal spring
      housekeeping. Ideas are bound to come back, renewed.

      Suzianne
      suzianne411@...

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Shawn"
      <Diamond8114@a...> wrote:
      > First off.. thanks to whomever sent me the invite to join this
      group.
      > I'm pleased to be a part of such a vibrant group. Here's my first
      > post.. Hope you all enjoy it.
      >
      > Resurrection
      >
      > No longer lying dormant, silent, and still
      > Eager, so eager to feel again spring's thrill
      >
      > Seeking for, pressing towards the warmth of the sun
      > Absolute in the certainty that a new day's begun
      >
      > Yawning, stretching, shaking off the cold
      > Not again ensnared by the things of old
      >
      > Anxiously awaiting this years awakening
      > The time when alll things are redeemed
      >
      > Like newly budded trees awaiting the sun's direction
      > Understanding this is the season for its resurrection
      >
      > Arise.. Now`s the time.. No instance for flux
      > Regarding your purpose, here's the resolution to your crux
      >
      > Live as long as God allows
      > Love w/all your senses
      > Remember to learn each lesson
      > Provided by your experiences...
      >
      > As much as possible, live peaceable with all
      > Remember into each life some rain has to fall
      >
      > Take moments often for internal reflection
      > And if dead areas are found...
      > They're next in line for Resurrection
      >
      > Dymndndarough
      > 4/1/03
    • the_only_data_diva
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2003
        As Suzianne mentioned, spring cleaning is good. I've been going
        through a few old pieces and tossing out unneeded words. It's a good
        exercise you might like to try. Look for those little words
        like "the" and give them a yank. You'll find you lose nothing but fat
        and your writing will be leaner. Just my two cents worth. :)

        regards,
        Diva