Happy New Year !

  • the_only_data_diva <the_only_data_diva@y
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2002
      Happy New Year everyone!

      May you all be blessed with the right words always at your fingertips.

      Diva
    • the_only_data_diva
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 31, 2004
        I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy and
        healthy New Year. And may you never be at a loss for words.

        Diva
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
          Dear Diva,
          And a very happy New Year to you also.
          You have been conspicuous by your absence of late, but I hope 2005
          will see a new beginning for you and we hope to see much more of
          your past form on these pages.

          --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "the_only_data_diva"
          <the_only_data_diva@y...> wrote:

          > I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy and
          > healthy New Year. And may you never be at a loss for words.
          >
          > Diva
        • the_only_data_diva
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005

            2004 was not any fun. There was far too much time spent in
            association with hospitals. But I've managed to soldier on with my
            writing. Currently I am immersed in the effort to record my poetry
            for release as a CD. Slow going, that.

            I shall try to be more attentive. Oh, I also prefer my new form
            (less of me) than the old. ;o)

            regards,

            Diva

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
              Dear Diva...It's nice to hear from you! I love the idea of poets
              recording their own poems. Your words will be a treasure to all who
              hear them.

              Suzianne

              P.S. I hope 2005 will be better for you.

              <the_only_data_diva@y...> wrote:

              > Dear Wings,
              >
              > 2004 was not any fun. There was far too much time spent in
              > association with hospitals. But I've managed to soldier on with my
              > writing. Currently I am immersed in the effort to record my poetry
              > for release as a CD. Slow going, that.
              >
              > I shall try to be more attentive. Oh, I also prefer my new form
              > (less of me) than the old. ;o)
              >
              > regards,
              >
              > Diva
              >
              > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, wings081 <no_reply@y...>
              wrote:

              > > Dear Diva,
              > > And a very happy New Year to you also.
              > > You have been conspicuous by your absence of late, but I hope
              2005
              > > will see a new beginning for you and we hope to see much more of
              > > your past form on these pages.

              > > --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "the_only_data_diva"
              > > <the_only_data_diva@y...> wrote:
              > > >

              > > > I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy
              and
              > > > healthy New Year. And may you never be at a loss for words.
              > > >
              > > > Diva
            • Diva
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 31, 2005
                Every hour
                on the hour
                hope soars
                on toasted roars.

                People pledge,
                sing, dance,
                contemplate
                the New Year

                an empty slate.

                Happy New Year !
                May you never be at a loss for words.

                Marge

                Yahoo! Shopping
              • David Roth
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 31, 2005
                  Message
                  Or ass an old friend of mine once said, 365 brand new opportunities to totally muck things up.  LOL

                  Thanks, Marge, and Happy New Year to you as well.

                  Dave

                  "And sometimes, if I listen very closely, I can hear voices…"

                  from Sometimes I Hear Voices

                  my new book

                  available at LuLu.com