Re: New Years Eve

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2002
      Dear Jan

      On behalf of all at t2w: Thank you for your good wishes.
      May all you dreams come true.
      May France welcome you with open arms as we have done in this group.
      May the Sun cast a shadow over disappointments of your past.
      May your future be as warm and friendly as an infant's smile.

      Let the good times roll.

    • Jesse <Jesse@tropicalheat2000.com>
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2002
        Why would anyone want to go to France???
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2003
          Hi Jesse

          I know Admiral Lord Nelson said "You must hate a Frenchman as you do
          the Devil" but Jesse, this is the dawn of a New Year and maybe it is
          time to let bygones be bygones and embrace a little 'entente
          cordiale' as we did in 1904.

          May your New Year be happy and prosperous.

          --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse <Jesse@t...>"