41912Re: [ticket2write] Writing group

  • Richard Bates
    Nov 8, 2013
      Good to hear frum ya Suzianne.
      No doing a lot with the computer these days I'm afraid. However when I'm at the library and caught up with my emails I'll drop over for a visit.

      On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 11:39:12 PM, "suzianne411@..." <suzianne411@...> wrote:

      Yahoo changed the format for ticket2write and all the other Yahoo Groups.  I am still on the uphill side of the learning curve, but I think it is worth the effort.

      There are some advantages to having an online club for writers.  We have not meetings to attend, dues to pay, refreshments to bring or any need to dress up.  Ticket2write is here for all of us at all times and every day.  Just post your messages and respond to messages posted by others.

      Come and post work you want critiqued, comment on what others post, and exchange ideas.

      We will give this another try.

      Suzianne
      suzianne2013@...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic