41906just a bit of published fun

    Nov 7, 2013

      Dear members.

      To keep checking the new yahoo format of T2W here's another piece of mine

      published in our natio9nal press:-

      Watching a quiz show recently on which two of the contestants were identical twins ,I remarked to my two brothers who reside with me in Cornwall:.

       “Glad I’m not an identical twin. I wouldn’t like to have to live alongside another me”.

      Without a moment’s hesitation Dennis, sitting beside Laurie, said: “Neither would we”.

      Has any reader got any room  for a handsome chap who makes a great cup of tea and bacon sarnies?