41854Re: It's not always as clear as black and white (Suzianne 41852)

    Jul 18, 2013
      Dear Suzi
      Re: "Government forms"
      When I receive a government form which asks for my ethnicity, I realise I should put White British but instead I enter CORNISH and they've never queried that answer to date.

      As for colour: living by the sea in Cornwall I notice every summer season the ladies on holiday try their utmost to change their skin
      colour from white to bronze in the spectrum but invariably it turns to a shade of red. However I'm happy enough studying the female form
      dishabille.
      As ever
      Wings.