33559Re: [ticket2write] my very first interview (Dave)

  • Diva
    Jul 2, 2007
      Dave,

      Good to know I'm not the only one who "plays the instrument."

      "Thanks for listening," she said, bubbly and buoyant.  (heh, heh)  :o)

      Marge

      David Roth <davidjroth2002@...> wrote:
      Hi Marge,

      Wonderful interview, and nice to put two voices to your work.  I have noticed that many writers have two speaking voices - their normal one they use to talk about their work, and a completely different one when they read their work.  Your normal voice is bubbly and buoyant.  Your reading voice is different.

      Still, a delightful interview.  Thanks for sharing.

      Dave

      Diva wrote:
      Thursday evening I was interviewed for the 50th episode of the Sooner Thought podcast.  (You will discover my alter-ego, the WordFaery)

      Here's the link:  http://soonerthough t.libsyn. com/index. php?post_ id=230779

      Marge