33551Re: [ticket2write] my very first interview

  • David Roth
    Jul 1 7:00 PM
      Hi Marge,

      Wonderful interview, and nice to put two voices to your work.  I have noticed that many writers have two speaking voices - their normal one they use to talk about their work, and a completely different one when they read their work.  Your normal voice is bubbly and buoyant.  Your reading voice is different.

      Still, a delightful interview.  Thanks for sharing.

      Dave

      Diva wrote:
      Thursday evening I was interviewed for the 50th episode of the Sooner Thought podcast.  (You will discover my alter-ego, the WordFaery)

      Here's the link:  http://soonerthought.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=230779

      Marge
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic