31157Re: Halloween 2006 AD.(31139 aggodchap)

  • agoodchap
    Nov 1 2:00 AM
      ---That's OK Wings, you probably got confused by the fact I'm Welsh
      but I don't have a Welsh name, and Gwen isn't Welsh but 'is' a Welsh
      name. On the subject of mead and fertility, I'm way too old to be at
      risk there, in fact my eldest grandson Damien* aged 17 would be
      shocked to the core, I think.

      *His dad named him, the idea of his name was nothing to do with our
      family and he's a good kid honest! lol