25405Re: The moral of the story.(25392 Suzianne)

    Dec 3, 2005
      Dear Suzi

      Please be careful if you are invited to the Watkins.
      When aunt Lizzie's eyes start to glaze over and she gets that
      peculiar twitch, 'tis time to reach for your hat and coat.

      As ever Wings

      --- In ticket2write@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Donahue"