[TBG] Action taken Re: TBG getting spammed!!!

  • Sherab Gyatso Golovin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
      Yep, Just "go back home"
      Consider that you never stopped i guess, no? :)

      Try to also read some life stories that you can get to Marpa,
      Milarepa, Shabkar, Blazing Splendor (Tulku Urgyen) and Gendun Chophel
      stories are just some of the ones that i can list in a moment...

      --- In tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com, tom talylor