Bodhi Journal seeking Webmasters & Surfers !

  • bvgftr2
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2007
      Can you spare some hours each week on saturday to surf the web and
      build web pages?
      Do you like to surf and study about Tibet?
      Would you like to stop the horrors in Tibet?
      Email us and we'll let you know what we have in mind?
    • dorje.khandro
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2007
        --- In tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com, "bvgftr2" <bvgftr2@...>
        wrote:

        > Can you spare some hours each week on saturday to surf the web and
        > build web pages?
        > Do you like to surf and study about Tibet?
        > Would you like to stop the horrors in Tibet?
        > Email us and we'll let you know what we have in mind?

        You have me interested. What do you have in mind?
      • bvgftr2
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 18, 2007
          please write to bodhijournal@yahoogroups.com

          --- In tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com, "dorje.khandro"