A Beautiful Movie/Message...

  • angel_de_luz1970
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15 9:22 AM
      I just produced a beautifully filmed movie that powerfully depicts the evolution of consciousness, enlightenment and one-ness, and the human potential.

      I wanted to share this free resouce with your group in the hope that they find it both inspiring and uplifting. I also hope that you will assist me in sharing this resource with others.

      Here is the link:

      http://www.fairpoint.net/~contemplations

      Love & Light,

      ~Angel deLuz

    • Maria Giovanna
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16 4:09 AM
        Thank you Angel ...I appriciate very much your movie and I share it with all my contact......may Love and Light be with you forever like will be with me
        Maria Giovanna
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
          Namaste dear Giovanna,
          Thank you so much for inspirational presence and
          guidance to the beautiful movie/message.
          Please find time check my just finished documentary
          film on 2 DVDs "TIBERAN TRINITY life death time" on
          www.paramitaproductions.com
          Tashi Dilek, Love and Light
          VladanMZ in Arizona on the way to California

          --- Maria Giovanna <supermushy2004@...> wrote:

          > Thank you Angel ...I appriciate very much your movie
          > and I share it with all my contact......may Love and
          > Light be with you forever like will be with me
          > Maria Giovanna

          please visit my new film site PARAMITAPRODUCTIONS.COM

          Be a better friend, newshound, and