History after the Buddha

  • Nitin Dhanta
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2007
      Hello All,

      I have came to know that :

      "After the Nirvana of Lord Buddha all buddhist gone to spread his message around the world. During this many buddhist were tortured to stop spreading Buddha's teaching by evil persons. To save them from such evil persons a secret group of divine warriors came in action".

      Can anybody give some information about that group of Divine Warriors  ?

      Thank You

      Hawan Veng

    • Nitin Dhanta
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25, 2007
        That was the time after King Ashoka's.

        Nitin Dhanta <himalayan07@...> wrote:
        Hello All,

        I have came to know that :

        "After the Nirvana of Lord Buddha all buddhist gone to spread his message around the world. During this many buddhist were tortured to stop spreading Buddha's teaching by evil persons. To save them from such evil persons a secret group of divine warriors came in action".

        Can anybody give some information about that group of Divine Warriors  ?

        Thank You

        Hawan Veng

        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

      • Nitin Dhanta
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
          Hello All,

          I have came to know that :

          "After the Nirvana of Lord Buddha all buddhist gone to spread his message around the world. During this many buddhist were tortured to stop spreading Buddha's teaching by bad mind persons. To save them from such evil persons a secret group of divine warriors came in action in Tibet.

          Can anybody give some information about that group of Divine Warriors of Tibet ?

          Thank You

          Hawan Veng