Hello

  • maria.m1234567
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2007
      Hello, I would like to invite you to join the Death Penalty Debate
      Board at

      http://deathpenalty3.proboards103.com/index.cgi

      We debate the death penalty world wide from both sides, pro and anti
      and also discuss many other topics, such as religions, politics and
      general crime discussion.

      Greetings,
      DP Debate Administration Team
    • ev_er_at
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22 8:58 AM
        I am happy to be a part of this group and am curious to see what it
        will bring into my life. I hope to get to know a few people here, and
        to be of service in anyway I can.
        I have been living at Vajrapani Institute in Boulder Creek California
        for the past three months and have recently decided that this path may
        be the one that I have been looking for. I have had amazing experiences
        and realizations walking this path and look forward to its continued
        part in my life.
        I will leaving back home to a, some-what small, farming city where
        Buddhism is not understood and very much an alien thing, and to be
        honest, I am a little nervous about leaving my sangha at Vajrapani to
        be a part of this online sangha group to help myself and others who may
        feel as I do.

        Thank you for reading this... may whoever read this recieve many
        blessings and pass them along to the countless suffering beings.
        Sincerely
        eV -*-
      • david.skufca
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2009
          Im a new member and i just wanted to say hello....im new on my path of buddhism.
          metta , david