Re: [TBG] Lovely Black Girls Looking for True love !

  • John Pellecchia
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2007
      Dear Friend,

      This type of SPAM is not uncommon and is frequently found on all
      boards -- including other Buddhist boards I frequent. I even receive
      them on my own personal e-mail account. I just delete them and ignore
      them. I can, however, appreciate your indignation but they're not
      worth a reply. All that does is tell them it's an active account and
      encourages further e-mails. The moderators should take care of this
      type of posting.

      Those of peaceful mind, discerning,
      mindful and given to meditation,
      clearly see things rightly