Re: Tibetan calendar for year 2007

  • ardhyryadi@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
      Tashi Deleg,

      Snowlion has not yet renew the calendar.... still 2006 - 2007 only until Feb 2007.

      Mettacittena

      Ardhyryadi

      Posted by: "Namdrol Tsepal" tenzin111@...   tenzin111

      Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:49 pm (PST)

      Hello Tashi Deleg!

      I believe I have saw a full year Tibetan Calendar for the full year in Snow
      Lion Publication web site. As I have not check in details if it is for this
      year.... You might want to check it out.

      Sarwa Mangalam
      May all be Auspicious!
      Namdrol Tsepal
    • nmtnhien
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007
        Dear all,

        I found a very useful software for Tibetan calendar this year.

        Just have to download and enjoy it. And please remember to change the
        Time zone to fit with your country's time.

        http://members.toast.net/overbeck/tibet.html

        Best regards,

        Jetsun Chit - Nhien