Re:Tibetan calendar for year 2007

  • ardhyryadi@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2007
      Dear Sherabgyatso,

      I am looking for tibetan calendar with marks on many religious events like "Sojong day", Sakyamuni parinirvana, Tsongkhapa parinirvana, Amitabha Buddha day, Chenrezig day etc. Snowlion publications website aren't updated for 2007. Thank you for the link.

      Rgds

      Ardhyryadi

      Posted by: "Sherab Gyatso" sherabgyatso@...   gurupemasiddhihum

      Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:34 pm (PST)

      Snow Lion Publications update their calendar here as it goes, it is mostly events though:
      http://www.snowlion pub.com/pages/ calendar. php

      Namaste,

      Does anyone knows where to download the new tibetan calendar for year 2007?

      Rgds,

      Ardhyryadi
    • Ross M. W. Bennetts
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21, 2007

        It looks like they are in the process of updating this one:

        http://buddhism.kalachakranet.org/calendar.html

        I checked again today and it now has Feb-May 2007.

        Keep watching, it will probably grow as the year progresses.

        Ross M. W. Bennetts

        Webmaster

        FPMT Radio

        www.kunkyab.org

        Email: ross.bennetts@...

          Or :  ross.bennetts@...

        Y!M: rossbennetts

        Phone: +61 412 42 1478

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 22, 2007
          Hello Tashi Deleg!

          I believe I have saw a full year Tibetan Calendar for the full year in Snow
          Lion Publication web site. As I have not check in details if it is for this
          year.... You might want to check it out.

          Sarwa Mangalam
          May all be Auspicious!
          Namdrol Tsepal

          >From: "Ross M. W. Bennetts" <ross.bennetts@...>
          >To: <tibetanbuddhistgroup@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: RE: [TBG] Re:Tibetan calendar for year 2007
          >Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 15:38:10 +1100
          >
          >It looks like they are in the process of updating this one:
          >
          >http://buddhism.kalachakranet.org/calendar.html
          >
          >I checked again today and it now has Feb-May 2007.
          >
          >Keep watching, it will probably grow as the year progresses.
          >

          >Ross M. W. Bennetts
          >
          >Webmaster
          >
          >FPMT Radio
          >
          > <http://www.kunkyab.org/> www.kunkyab.org
          >
          >Email: <mailto:ross.bennetts@...> ross.bennetts@...
          >
          > Or : <mailto:ross.bennetts@...> ross.bennetts@...
          >
          >Y!M: rossbennetts
          >
          >Phone: +61 412 42 1478

          Get MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures here!
          http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg
        • ardhyryadi@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 27, 2007
            Tashi Deleg,

            Snowlion has not yet renew the calendar.... still 2006 - 2007 only until Feb 2007.

            Mettacittena

            Ardhyryadi

            Posted by: "Namdrol Tsepal" tenzin111@...   tenzin111

            Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:49 pm (PST)

            Hello Tashi Deleg!

            I believe I have saw a full year Tibetan Calendar for the full year in Snow
            Lion Publication web site. As I have not check in details if it is for this
            year.... You might want to check it out.

            Sarwa Mangalam
            May all be Auspicious!
            Namdrol Tsepal
          • nmtnhien
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007
              Dear all,

              I found a very useful software for Tibetan calendar this year.

              Just have to download and enjoy it. And please remember to change the
              Time zone to fit with your country's time.

              http://members.toast.net/overbeck/tibet.html

              Best regards,

              Jetsun Chit - Nhien