question for the Administrator - how many members from NY area?

  • eyorke01
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
      Hi Everyone - I just joined this group - I have been practicing within
      the Nyingma tradition for about 4 years now. It's been going great!

      Question for the Administrator - can you tell me about how many of the
      group memebers come from the New York/New Jersey area? I was wondering
      if I could post some upcoming events for this area if it would be
      relevant to the group.

      Thanks!
      -Ed
    • Sangye Dolma
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
        I live in Buffalo, NY. I'd be interested in any information.

        With Metta,
        Sangye Dolma

        eyorke01 wrote:

        > Hi Everyone - I just joined this group - I have been practicing within
        > the Nyingma tradition for about 4 years now. It's been going great!
        >
        > Question for the Administrator - can you tell me about how many of the
        > group memebers come from the New York/New Jersey area? I was wondering
        > if I could post some upcoming events for this area if it would be
        > relevant to the group.
        >
        > Thanks!
        > -Ed

      • Sherab Gyatso
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 11, 2006
          Hard to know. There are a few, many people for one reason or the other like privacy offered by internet and do not disclose much of the information about themselves.

          Upstate NY, btw, is one of the best places with great many centers represented by a temple, monastery, retreat facility...

          All the best,
          (one of "administrators")

          PS.
          It is ok to send e-mail to the list directly that has events listed in it, or what's not.

          Sherab Gyatso
          http://360.yahoo.com/gurupemasiddhihum
          sherabgyatso@...