Re: [TBG] Digest Number 1383

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
      This list really needs active moderation.

      Joe

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
        On 29/09/06, Joe <jmz1@...> wrote:
        > This list really needs active moderation.
        > Joe

        Dear Joe,

        Was there something offensive about my post? It certainly isn't my
        intention to offend. My intention is the complete opposite. As these
        dogs were originally bred by Tibetan monks as inter-temple watch dogs,
        and were believed to be reincarnated Lamas, I felt this could very
        well be the right place to look assistance.

        If I am in the wrong place I can certainly unsubscribe from the list
        and seek out others who may be more able to offer suggestions.

        Shelley
      • Sherab Gyatso
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2006
          Well, as I can moderate this forum to a degree, I would like to suggest
          following course for this particular inquiry.
          It would only be polite to ask for answers off the list, as in sent directly
          to the person with interest in breeding dogs.

          Three things:

          And yes it does sound with rich with mystique when you say "incarnations"
          and "inner temple" :)
          1. However if you have interest in Tibetan Temples / Buddhism (as in "inner
          temple" and "incarnate Lamas") then we can talk about that.

          2. If you also have interest in Tibetan Language, then you may want to order
          yourself a Tibetan / English dictionary and study up on that in this way,
          perhaps also join one of the Tibetan language study groups on yahoo?

          3. There are societies and possibly groups on yahoo that deal with breeding
          of Tibetan dogs. This maybe more directly related to your line of inquiry?

          Subscribing or unsubscribe is up to you, if you would like to learn
          something about Tibetan Buddhism and culture, this is what is (The Buddhism)
          in focus here in this group, however whether we have good content or not I
          am not sure :)
          Your interest and wish to learn would also figure in it all.

          Good luck to you, hope you will stay, and hope it will be good,

          Best regards,

          Sherab Gyatso
          http://360.yahoo.com/gurupemasiddhihum
          sherabgyatso@...