Buddhist bibliography December update

  • religare@golden-wheel.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3 12:43 AM
      the December update to the Buddhist bibliography is now online at :
      http://www.golden-wheel.net/buddbib.html

      while the Buddhist directory is now online at :
      http:///www.golden-wheel.net/buddlinks.html

      if you know of a Buddhist web site which is not listed yet, please do not hesitate to write to me with the url of the Buddhist website you wish to see listed, thanks !

      Happy reading !

      Roger Garin-Michaud
      from Saint-Priest near Lyon, France
      This mail is in full compliance of the US Can Spam Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187)
      creator/moderator of the Buddhism mailing list on Smartgroups at :
      http://www.smartgroups.com/group/group.cfm?gid=3207570
      more information at http://www.golden-wheel.net/English1.html
      to subscribe/unsubscribe to any of our mailing lists :
      http://www.golden-wheel.net/feedback.htm