Re: Dalai Lama Daily Advice.....92

  • tsogdak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2005
      They will be satisfied and so will you,
      don't you think?

      When it comes to helping others on a relative level, it is an endless
      task and it is impossible to satisfy anyone. We have to be very
      careful of our egos in thinking that "I" can help. It is far more
      important to first help ourselves by realizing that our lives are run
      by ego and pride and that in order to be of any benefit to others we
      have to first achieve enlightenment. This is the only way that we
      can "help" others.