    Message 1 of 785 , Jun 1, 2005
      The absolute truth cannot be realized within the domain of the ordinary
      mind. And the path beyond the ordinary mind, all the great wisdom traditions
      have told us, is through the heart. This path of the heart is devotion.

      To meditate is to make a complete break with how we �normally� operate, for
      it is a state free of all cares and concerns, in which there is no
      competition, no desire to possess or grasp at anything, no intense and
      anxious struggle, and no hunger to achieve: an ambitionless state where
      there is neither acceptance nor rejection, neither hope nor fear, a state in
      which we slowly begin to release all those emotions and concepts that have
      imprisoned us into the space of natural simplicity.

      Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful new MSN
      Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/ Try it now.
      Message 785 of 785 , Aug 6, 2011