    Message 1 of 785 , Feb 15, 2005
      One of the chief reasons we have so much anguish and difficulty in facing
      death is that we ignore the truth of impermanence.

      In our minds, changes always equal loss and suffering. And if they come, we
      try to anesthetize ourselves as far as possible. We assume, stubbornly and
      unquestioningly, that permanence provides security and impermanence does
      not. But in fact impermanence is like some of the people we meet in
      life�difficult and disturbing at first, but on deeper acquaintance far
      friendlier and less unnerving than we could have imagined.

      Keep track of Singapore & Malaysia stock prices.
      http://www.msn.com.sg/money/
      Message 785 of 785 , Aug 6, 2011