    Message 1 of 785 , Dec 14, 2004
      When we have prayed and aspired and hungered for the truth for a long time,
      for many, many lives, and when our karma has become sufficiently purified, a
      kind of miracle takes place. And this miracle, if we can understand and use
      it, can lead to the ending of ignorance forever: The inner teacher, who has
      been with us always, manifests in the form of the �outer teacher,� who,
      almost as if by magic, we actually encounter. This is the most important
      encounter of any lifetime.

      Take a break! Find destinations on MSN Travel. http://www.msn.com.sg/travel/
      Message 785 of 785 , Aug 6, 2011