Re: [TBG] Buddhism in the West

  • gt423
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      No matter where we are from, knowing that recieving a human rebirth is precious and rare as a "turtle putting its neck through the only gold ring in the ocean when coming up to the surface to take a breath". To think that we can wait until our next rebirth to strive for enlightenment is mistaken, because we have no way of knowing if or when we will ever recieve a precious human birth, again.