Rigpa Glimpse of the Day

    Message 1 of 785 , Oct 3, 2004
      Tashi Deleg
      Namdrol Tsepal

      In Tibet we say: �Negative action has one good quality: it can be purified.�
      So there is always hope. Even murderers and the most hardened criminals can
      change and overcome the conditioning that led them to their crimes. Our
      present condition, if we use it skillfully and with wisdom, can be an
      inspiration to free ourselves from the bondage of suffering.

      Message 785 of 785 , Aug 6, 2011