Glimpse of the Day, July 2nd...

  • gurupemasiddhihum
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 6:38 AM
      We often wonder what to do about negativity or certain troubling
      emotions. In the spaciousness of meditation, you can view your
      thoughts and emotions with a totally unbiased attitude. When your
      attitude changes, then the whole atmosphere of your mind changes,
      even the very nature of your thoughts and emotions. When you become
      more agreeable, then they do; if you have no difficulty with them,
      they will have no difficulty with you either.

      Sogyal Rinpoche in the book "Glimpse after Glimps"...